|The long anticipated iSpy v1.1 is finally here! This update was a year in the making, just in time for iSpy's 1 year birthday. We have lots of new stuff planned to make iSpy even better, so expect to see regular feature updates through out 2011. Lets get this party started with the new 1.1 features:
Whats all this mission stuff? We've found that there is some confusion when talking about this crazy game of games. So from here forward, an iSpy Game will be referred to as an iSpy Mission. So iSpy is a game where you create and solve each other's missions. Make sense?
- Completely redesigned UI
- Stunning retina display support
- Neck breaking speed improvements
- A slick walkthrough that guides you through the app your first time
- The coolest "Loading..." icon you've ever seen in any app ever
- See unsolved, solved, created and starred missions all on one screen
- Activate and Deactivate your missions
- Always see 31 missions regardless of distance
- Pictures taken with iSpy can optionally be saved to your iPhone's camera roll
- Facebook, Twitter & Flickr integration to share missions with friends
- New sign-up & log-in screens
Big thanks to everyone who stuck with us through the long updateless year. We promise to make it up to you in 2011. Also, special thanks to the iSpy team for the hard work and sleepless nights that went into getting 1.1 out the door.
What do you think of the new iSpy? We'd love to hear from you. Share your Ideas, Questions & Problems on iSpy's new GetSatisfaction community.